Want to have your streams indexed on StreamWoop?
Create a basic HTML page, (2)
upload it to your server and (3)
contact [email protected]
Your HTML page must use <a> tags with the following parameters:
- Event Name (required)
- Stream Url (required)
- Sport (required)
- Language (required)
- Competition (optional)
Syntax (see below for full example):
Once your page is created, StreamWoop will automatically crawl your website. If you edit the page and add new streams, they will be visible on StreamWoop within 45 minutes. You do not need to contact StreamWoop every time you add new streams
- US football must be tagged as "football"
- Regular football must be tagged as "soccer"
- Wrestling must be tagged as "boxing"
Woop.io also offers "competition to sport" mapping:
- If sport is "NHL", Woop defaults to "icehockey"
- If sport is "NFL", Woop defaults to "football"
- If sport is "MLB", Woop defaults to "baseball"
- If sport is "WWE", Woop defaults to "boxing"
- If sport is "MLS", Woop defaults to "soccer"
- If sport is "NBA", Woop defaults to "basketball"
If you specify a sport which is not recognized, your stream will be ignored
Use ISO code (see https://countrycode.org/)
- English = en
- Spanish = es
- German = de
- French = fr
- etc ...
If woop.io is not able to retrieve your language, value default to "undefined"
Create an empty HTML page, upload it to your server and then contact [email protected]
To see a real world example, Click here
# sport and lang are required parameters
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_1.com" sport="baseball" lang="en"> Los Angeles Dodgers vs Seattle Mariners</a>
# you can use any combination of parameters as long as sport and lang are present
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_2.com" competition="NFL" sport="football" lang="en"> New York Giants vs Green Bay Packers</a>
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_3.com" sport="boxing" lang="fr"> UFC Fight #203</a>
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_4.com" competition="NHL" sport="icehockey" lang="de"> Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks</a>