Want to have your streams indexed on StreamWoop?
Create a basic HTML page, upload it to your server and contact [email protected]
Your HTML page must use <a> tags with the following parameters:
- Event Name (required)
- Stream Url (required)
- Sport (required)
- Language (required)
- Competition (optional)
Syntax (see below for full example):
- US football must be tagged as "football"
- Regular football must be tagged as "soccer"
- Wrestling must be tagged as "boxing"
Woop.io also offers "competition to sport" mapping:
- If sport is "NHL", Woop defaults to "icehockey"
- If sport is "NFL", Woop defaults to "football"
- If sport is "MLB", Woop defaults to "baseball"
- If sport is "WWE", Woop defaults to "boxing"
- If sport is "MLS", Woop defaults to "soccer"
- If sport is "NBA", Woop defaults to "basketball"
If you specify a sport which is not recognized, your stream will be ignored
Use ISO code (see https://countrycode.org/)
- English = en
- Spanish = es
- German = de
- French = fr
- etc ...
If woop.io is not able to retrieve your language, value default to "undefined"
Create an empty HTML page, upload it to your server and then contact [email protected]
To see a real world example, Click here
# sport and lang are required parameters
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_1.com" sport="baseball" lang="en"> Los Angeles Dodgers vs Seattle Mariners</a>
# you can use any combination of parameters as long as sport and lang are present
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_2.com" competition="NFL" sport="football" lang="en"> New York Giants vs Green Bay Packers</a>
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_3.com" sport="boxing" lang="fr"> UFC Fight #203</a>
<a href="http://url_to_your_stream_4.com" competition="NHL" sport="icehockey" lang="de"> Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks</a>